Sunday 21st November 2021 – 12pm
This is the AGM of MABAC Cross Country League
All Runners & Club members in MABAC league are Invited Is it important to you what MABAC is doing ?
Did you know…Not only is MABAC providing Free Cross Country Races every month,
MABAC organises the CranLeigh 15 / 21 and Surrey Slog Half Marathon, it raises money for running based Charities or Local Charities.
Starting at 12 noon – Please bring a facemask and your own snacks and drinks
MABAC RUNNING LEAGUE
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AGENDA
CRANLEIGH BANDROOM Sunday 21st November 12 noon 2021
1) Apologies for Absence:-
2) summary of virtual AGM 2020
3) matters arising from the virtual AGM 2020
4) Chairman’s Report:- John Hogg
5) Secretary’s report:- Ken Saunders
6) Treasurer’s report:- Ollie Garrod
7) Covid report : – Lea Goddard
8) Timekeeper/ Result Secretary’s report:- Jenny Bell
9) Charity donations
10) Election of Officers.
11) MABAC League events 2022
12) Cranleigh 15/21 2022 proposal: – Brian Vine
13) Surrey Slog 2021 report and proposal 2022 – Ken Saunders
14) Any Other Business:-
The Meeting is open to ALL Members of the following clubs. 🙂
|BVR||Blackwater Valley Runners|
|DMV||Dorking and Mole Valley Athletic Club|
|MAGIC||Matthew Arnold Gym Instruction Club|
|RPAC||Reigate Priory Athletic Club|
For more infomation please Click on one of the Clubs above.
MABAC RUNNING LEAGUE 2020
MINUTES OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – VIRTUAL MEETING in 2020
(1) Route being revised to avoid High Street
(2) Volunteer for Covid Officer – Lee Goddard
(3) Suggested 2020 take as ‘dead year’ for term of office
(4) Requested Financial Plan to ensure viability of MABAC
(5) Lightwater MABAC league run planned for 19/09/2021
(6) A Covid Secure environment could more easily be achieved with the Slog. The Slog would be simpler to plan and have more flexibility.
Acknowledged that Cranleigh 15/21 has been important to MABAC’s reputation and finances- but are funds from it next year essential. It is
essential to return a realistic level of activity that we can manage. A lot of preparation for the Cranleigh 15/21 could not guarantee the event.